Sunday, December 12, 2010

I Feel Like A Zombie

Ugh...
Is it wrong that I don't wanna finish my dumb paper yet? Despite it being due in a couple of hours...I hate english....really it's more old literature. None of its interesting. Where's the love? Where're the dragons? Unicorns? Wizards? Angst?! The Squire is such a goody-two-shoes...well, aside from his sudden interest in incestual relations...whatever.

I'm so tired. I actually put forth effort into the drawing I just did of him. Shocking, I know. And I'd have much rather worked on something else. Or watched NCIS, because I cannot get enough of that show. OMG! fer realz. Also, I WANNA BE KEVIN BACON! That way I can do logitech commercials about myself. <3

Crazy Lauren was at the Library on Saturday when me and Bekka went to make the Lego House of Christmas Amazing. It would've been more fun with her, but ya know, whatever.


VASE is looming closer, and I still don't have a piece...in either class. I'm several pieces short in art, and of all the classes to be making a B in, Art is NOT one of them. So I'm trying to fix this. Quality AND Quantity is bit much for me, I won't lie. I normally give one or the other. However in this case, my life depends on it. I'm so ready for graduation already. I'm tired of homework, and I'm tired of not knowing a boy that doesn't already have a girlfriend except the one that I do know that I do not like. He's okay, but I've seen dried paint have more of a personality. No offense, I mean that in the most affectionate way possible. I enjoy myself around him sometimes...but mostly, no. He's just too normal, and I'm pretty sure by now he thinks I'm a heathen. I am, I'm not denying that, it's just I do believe the shock of realizing that I am a little harder to handle than your average girl...I have a brain! (AND a PERSONALITY! Go figure! Penguins only come in BLACK AND WHITE! Not rainbow colors. Moron.)

Also...I'm really contemplating cutting my hair. Not now, graduation sounds fairly nice though. But everyone at school wants to see it in person when it gets cut...not that I have any qualms with that. And I realize everyone reading this will ask, "BUT MIRANDA! What about your dream of cosplaying as May from Guilty Gear and using your REAL hair?!" To which I answer, there is no way my hair would look that great going through that hat. It would look dumb. The more I think about it, the cuter it is to have shorter hair. That way, I can go as Yuffie, Sakura, and several others. And if I need long hair again, I'll buy a wig. It's less time consuming.

Although, I still want that costume. Just saying. Not that I'm getting it, because evidently my money needs to be saved so as to get into college. Who'd a thought?

It's also cold in the livingroom, and my nose is freezing, and I fear it may fall off, and then I'd be noseless like that one guy from Tales from the Crypt, where he turned back the odometers on old cars and sold them like they were new and so he got his nose cut off as punishment for his crime...NO NOSE! AUGH! Friggin chiller channel...

I haven't gotten any farther in my story, well, okay, a little farther, but I still can't seem to go in chronological order. I'm also behind on fanfiction, especially with a new archive to write for. I need to finish my Yuffentine, Ryro, and Rogan fics before working Gabby or Squiffie. I already lost my beta job...(which made me feel like such a failure, btw. I won't even lie. But she still talks to me, so that made it better.)

Know what sucks? This guy that one of my friends is going out with (it's a long distance relationship) is the sweetest thing known to mankind, I swear he's the male version of me (or as close as you could get, seeing as how having a y-chromosome would a damper on most of my amazingess.) And I may just be a little jealous of him. Because he treats her like a princess, but not the syrupy ick sort of way. It's still sweet and sugary and corny and cheesy, etc. But it's with a different sort of feeling behind it. It's not seriousness like the guy I know that's persuing me (I'll give that his tenacity is enviable). He's also very musical, I called him because I was bored and he told me to, and he gave me a small serenade (including electric guitar solo) with lyrics. It was so cool! And he likes Doctor Who and Star Wars, while I know his girlfriend isn't a fan of either...but I suppose that's the whole 'opposites attract thing'.

I don't know what the heck I'm gonna do for prom.
I do know that without a date, I'm not gonna be happy panda.
And that means I'll be pissy and upset and feel all sorts of tree rot bubbling up inside.

Oh, btw, the guy that I know (Tyler? Yah, him.) We're giving him a codename. His name is now Green Lantern. Because he's boring. As is Green Lantern, because he's not a super hero: his ring is.
But anyways...he's an okay friend, but I wish he'd give up. It makes me angry, and I hate the fact that he casually throws comments like that out when he's being serious about them. If I thought he was just teasing or something, that's one thing. I can handle that. I spend most of my life with that. I mean seriously, PUBLIC SCHOOL, you don't have hormones and NOT do that. It's just a fact of life.
Either way. He's too serious about everything. He's so...structured. He didn't seem to appreciate the Penny Arcade comics I showed him, nor did he seem very amused by my, I'll give you cheesy and inappropriate (and mildly uncalled for) joke about Bellatrix being easy if you're Voldemort (But I mean, c'mon. She would be!)
That's life, I suppose. I'm just looking forward to Christmas break, and also I'd like to see Tangled.

I'd also like to see Burlesque, but that request doesn't appear to be happening anytime soon. (Have you listened to that soundtrack?! DOOD! Best. Thing. EVAR!)

Well, it is nearing midnight, and I still have not finished that paper that I was talking about earlier on about my pilgrim. So I'll be closing this up, now.

Sleep well, kiddies!
Panda out.

1 comment:

  1. I have now learned to comment!! And I know what you're going to do about Prom <3 I'm glad that has been cleared up. Also, I believe Green Lantern is an awesome code name for him. Very fitting.

    ReplyDelete