Thursday, August 19, 2010

Don't Stop Me Now!

Life is being pretty awesome.
I've stopped worrying about things that are stupid, at least for the moment.
My fishie is moonwalkin, because he's a classy villain. (Gotta love Rothbart!)
And everything's just okay, ya know?

However, school will start sooon.
I'm not really looking forward to that. I mean, I miss my friends, ya know?
But I like holing up in my house for two or three months and being able to do whatever. It's nice. But I suppose that nothing awesome lasts forever.
Sent in my application for OC. I'll be starting on the one for the Art Institute next.

And I've totally got a CHALLENGE (not a date) to attend on Laser-X with a super awesome friend of mine that just happens to be male. Psh. It's not a date.
Because if we take the time to define a date, which already all sorts of subjective, it's totally not. He may or may not like me in a more than platonic sense (which is irrelevant anyways) but we are not officially the significant other of the other, and neither of us have claimed that this is a date; THEREFORE, it's NOT. Just saying.

Totally wish I had my license, understanding why is getting to be really tough. Like fer realz. And she still isn't letting me drive. Gah. Whatever

Also, just to add a point of political-ness to this:

This mosque business near Ground Zero--just no. That's like us going and bombing up Mecca and then building a christian church right beside it. So not cool. Can we say obnoxious much? Seriously.

Panda out.

No comments:

Post a Comment