Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Let's Start A Riot

Honestly, I'm pissed. The gall and audacity of some people! Seriously though, this is President of at least 99% of the clubs available at that school, the one 1% he's not President, he's some other officer ranking. So why couldn't he leave this ONE to me? Would that have been so hard, really? I've been waiting for this chance for years, and I've done all the work as a Secretary, while you (and I'm currently directing this at the person I'm so very upset with at the moment), as President, have done NADA! You only came to a handful of meetings and you didn't even do any real work, you just sat there and then left, leaving the rest of us to pick up the slack! And you treated the rest of us, who were doing YOUR job like we weren't any higher up on the food chain than regular members, and thus stupider and unable to make unanimous and group decisions to better the club. Way to go for screwing up democracy--dictatorships maybe easier and less complicated, but they sure as hell aren't fair! If we weren't both seniors this year, mayber this would fly, if I was an underclassmen, I'd understand. But I'm not. So I don't. So this DOES NOT FLY! And like hell will I let this go without a fight. I've kept my cool about your lack of responsibility to this organization since last year-- no more! No one likes you as President, and frankly, neither do I. You're useless and arrogant when it comes to Art Club, and the only reason I've puit uip with this absolute crap is because when you're a normal human being you're tolerable. However, I'm sick of you being teacher's pet and playing politics so that you can just go behind everyone else's back and have whatever brilliant idea you come up with immediately instigated as law. So GTFO my club, ho. Because right, I kinda sorta really hate you and hope you get hit by a bus.

Moving right along here with my list of grievances--
I hate her. So much. And last year, she tended to avoid me. Suddenly, this year, she wants to be besties. And I still don't. Go figure. She's all up in everything I do. She comes to sit by me, she talks to me (and she doesn't stop!), and she asks me for help on her homework and photoshop--and I realize that yes, I'm being petty and stupid and I'm going to hell for all of this. However, I want her to fail. I want her to fall flat on her face and I hope she doesn't get back up.
Again, I realize, I need some serious therapy. This does not change the fact that I want to currently burn my notes and destroy every ounce of photoshop knowledge that I have ever gained. CS2 has served me well. If it means I have to fake a learning disability to CS5, so be it.

So there's this guy, that I may or may not like in my government class. Currently (and realistically), I doubt he even knows my name, much less, wants to know it. That's not the point. The point is that I've telepathically claimed him as mine for the time being. That doesn't really stop him from making a move on someone else--but it should sure as hell stop her from chatting it up with him like they've been besties since forever. I am not her friend. Therefore he is not the friend of a friend, and no, I refuse to allow her to be friends with him, too. Just no. (I realize, I have very little control over this matter, but seriously. Was it necessary? Really?) So yea. Can she not keep herself to one guy? I mean honestly, the one guy out of every single one that I talk with that I may or may not have a crush on is the one that she wants to be friends with. Brilliant. It's a wonder she isn't prego again already. And I'm too much of a coward to try and interrupt conversations that seem so harmless on the outside, where people seem to be okay with the conversation and who its with. So I just sat behind him, and secretly sent telepathic death signals in her direction (not that she noticed, but ahem...I totally did.) and tried not to burst into a bubble of tears. Because that's what I wanted to do.

Also, my super awesome expensive undergarment of the female sort: yea, it broke. Today. The wire went SNAP! and so now, not only is it torn, but now it's broken. Way to go for me, that $75 down the train. This has not been my day.

So yea, now I'm doing pre-cal homework and wanting to sleep and read the rest of Ouran knowing that I may not be able to find it again tomorrow since all the manga translators seem to be shutting down or suddenly caring about licensing. Stupid copyright laws...

Whatever.
This sucks.

Panda out.

No comments:

Post a Comment