Monday, March 28, 2011

In Which Pandas Wield Axes--Sharp Ones

I'm angry. Angrier than I've been in awhile.
And hurt.
And it's not fair.
And if this comes to pass...to be perfectly blunt, I'm not entirely sure how I'll be handling it.
In the words of Tycho Braye: I'll be playing this by ear.

I had to hear second-hand, and that bothers me to no end.
But what really bothers me is that this doesn't even come close to being okay.
Needless to say, I want to explode, scream, rant, and rave.
But I can't.
Not because I don't want to get in trouble--because I could do the above.
I have permission. However, I lack the apathy it would take to yell at my favorite person in the whole wide world.

And so: I'm screwed.
And I'll probably end up saying and doing something I'm going to regret.
Which already up the ante on my endless amounts of mild social anxiety--because people are stupid, and there comes a point where I tire greatly of their antics. I downright frown upon their shenanigans.

The point is, however, that life just got a hell of a lot worse.
...and I may or may not be brewing a minor hatred for the starter of this metaphorical fire(if it keeps up, it'll be an effing inferno, babe).

(for my own sanity, I'm leaving the entire subject of prom out of this, for now, at least).

Panda out.

P.S. Now that you've finished reading my rant of fury: go read Girl Genius by Phil and Kaja Foglio. It's amazing.
CLICK HERE!

2 comments:

  1. I....I have no idea what you're talking about but I intend to find out! I'mma call you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going to Florida. I called him and told him. I'll be honest, I compromised by giving him an impossible task, so he'll be staying out of state for a year. But I'm not going to Florida, Panda. I'm not moving. So, everything's going to be okay now.

    ReplyDelete